- We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization with a purpose to provide computer technology & training programs to help empower women globally. We seek to empower women, girls, and their rural and under-served communities . Our objectives are:
- to provide training programs that teach computer skills to women in rural villages in Africa;
- to provide training programs that teach computer skills to women who are affected by unemployment, financial poverty, disease and or stigma;
- to provide opportunities for participants to engage in computer-related projects so they may use their newly acquired skills;
- to provide coaching and mentoring to participants as they engage in these computer-related projects;
- to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote the training of women globally.
We opened our hearts and a program to help empower survivors and caretakers of Ebola in Liberia. "I never thought I could learn computer skills or other capacity building based on the stigmatization of Ebola. Today I am one of the beneficiaries of this program."