- We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization with an updated mission to create community-owned technology programs that provide sustainable opportunities to empower women, girls, and their rural and under-served communities . Our objectives are:
- improve access to technology for women and girls in rural and under-served communities;
- increase interest and support for women and girls to take active roles on committees that are responsible for community-owned technology programs that empower rural and under-served communities;
- increase the opportunities for women and girls to participate in technical training and mentorship roles, especially to further advance computer literacy in rural and under-served communities;
- make computer literacy accessible to women and girls in rural and under-served communities;
- improve rural women and girls discernment of information accuracy discovered through internet use;
- increase rural women's and girls' knowledge of digital safety when they participate in social media platforms;
- encourage educated girls from rural and underserved communities to pursue STEM careers.
We opened our hearts and a program to help empower survivors and caretakers of Ebola in Liberia. "I never thought I could learn computer skills or other capacity building based on the stigmatization of Ebola. Today I am one of the beneficiaries of this program."